For those looking for the best action among the waves, living an experience to the fullest in those days of vacation, relaxation, walking and adventure, the boat and boat rental in Ibiza in charge of Barracuda Ibiza, offers the best prices in speedboats , small yachts and with all the comforts for the healthy enjoyment of several people, on a sunny day and with the freshness of the maritime breeze, these are some of the water vehicles we offer for our customers, at the best market price:
For extreme days
Monterey 278 SS, a small boat for extreme adventure days of the year 2011, with a total length (loa) of 8.80 m and a beam of 2.70 m, with a powerful mercruiser engine of 425 horsepower, driven by gas, stored in a tank 400 lt, a power boats yacht, which also has the following amenities on board: 2 solariums (one in bow and one aft), 1 awning, bimini, toilet, 2 refrigerators, stereo sound player, flaps and electric windlass. You can rent up to 450 euros a day.
Sessa Key Largo 28 pretty small boat with Length: 9m. Capacity: 10 people. 2 x Yamaha 250 Hp. Electric windlass. VHF. GPS. Stereo CD. Hot water. Electric refrigerator. Ice fridge.
Bimini sunshade.Swim ladder. Shower in bath. Snorkeling equipment. 220 V installation to connect to port. Battery charger. Full insurance. Dining table in stern.Great bow solarium.
The other boat of very low cost in rent but excellent benefits, is Sea Ray 300 SLX, a newer and more powerful vehicle, of the year 2014, that not being small is less powerful, two 300 horsepower engines provide a great speed, thanks to the technology of yamaha, which for a boat of 10 m in length and 3.00 m in length, is excellent, with an impressive 50 knots maximum tip speed is one of the fastest powered boats powered by gas. It has on board the following amenities: a large solarium in bow, electric windlass, external shower, gps, stereo and awning bimini.
The chemical light , is a basic combination of two elements, that when united, they produce the reaction that gives light. The elements are called luciferase and luciferin, then it is translated into oxidants and oxalates. These are inside the light bars. These elements are introduced in: a) a glass ampoule and b) semi-rigid plastic tube. The ampule a is inserted into the tube containing said liquid b. When the tube is bent, the inner glass ampoule breaks and then the a and b components are mixed and the chemical reaction occurs.
Chemical light is used:
In a variety of places and situations. For example.
- In safety, to signalize danger zones, rescue zones, relief zones, among others.
- In sports activities such as diving, yachting.
- In outdoor activities, fishing, camping, emergency shop.
- In events to animate concerts, congresses, sporting events.
- In military activities.
- And in any type of activity in which there is no need to rely on batteries, batteries, electricity, among others
What happens if the tube accidentally breaks?
- The tube can be broken by the insistence of bending it or in a very closed angle, or exert excessive force, in this case it can happen:
- That enters liquid in contact with the skin, in this case you have to wash the skin with soap and water, there may be a rash.
- That between liquid in contact with the eyes, in this case the eyes should be washed immediately, with a large amount of totally clean and fresh water. In case of irritation or congestion go to the doctor.
- That between liquid in contact with the clothes, in this case the said liquid can stain the clothes, it will be necessary to wash and most likely that dry washing will be needed.
How long is the chemical light retained?
Technical studies show that light is conserved for 3 or 4 years approximately after the date of manufacture, of course, if it is kept under ideal conditions.
Is its use safe?
The chemical light is totally safe, the materials that are used are not at all toxic or flammable.
Can it be turned off?
The chemical light once it is activated, can not be turned off. The duration depends on the type of models and the conditions of that.